Cathelijne Wildervanck – ADHD/ADD, burn out and depression
Date, Location, Participants
- Date: Friday 22 May 2015
- Location: De Ruimte, Heuvelstraat 17, Breda
Experiences of our members with the work of Cathelijne
“Cathelijne I experienced as very knowledgeable in her field. She is very enthusiastic, she works fast, but does not become untidy She has full attention to her client. She is herself, and I think a beautiful quality. In the beginning I had to get used to her and the funny thing is she knows that, and she also says it to the group. Her method is also applicable and useful if you do not have ADHD and is super practical! ““
“In 2011 I followed the AD(H)D Coach training course where Cathelijne was the trainer. It was special. Her quick analytical skills, her ability to get to the root of things fast, and her no-nonsense way of coaching. This combined with the scientific validation of the interventions and her knowledge about the operation of the human brain, made it for me easy to comprehend and applicable. I can explain it in a comprehensible way for the client.
I worked with Cathelijne in her company AD(H)D Nederland the following two years, and I got to know her as a woman who has a passion for ‘out of the box’ thinking when it comes to issues around AD(H)D and depression. She is not afraid to question the prevailing medical solutions, and doesn’t exclude them at the same time.
A woman from which you, as a coach can learn a lot. Her ideas and interventions are actually applicable to each ‘problem’ that a client wants to see solved.“
Notes by members
- Cathelijne Wildervanck (vijfde druk 2013). ADHD Hoe haal je het uit je hoofd?. Schiedam: Scriptum
- Cathelijne Wildervanck (2012). De depressie op zijn kop. Schiedam: Scriptum
- Cathelijne Wildervanck. Ik zie, ik zie wat jij niet ziet… Inzicht Nr 30, Jaargang 8 nummer 3, 5-9
- Cathelijne Wildervanck. ADHD bij volwassenen. Inzicht Nr 29, Jaargang 8, nummer 2, 10-15
- Cathelijne Wildervanck. Spiegelneuronen, neuroplasticiteit en opvoeden. PSC magazine.
- ADHD Centrum Nederland
- Boek Mindsight by Daniel Siegel where Cathelijne talked about.
De mindful therapeut by Daniel Siegel may also be interesting.
- De Hobermansphere is for sale at Speelsgoed in Leek.
Tips & Tops