Wilbert Molenaar: “mBraining is the way you are using your multiple brains and the process of aligning and integrating your multiple brains for specific outcomes. mBIT is a suite of practical techniques for communicating with, aligning and harnessing the intelligence of your multiple brains. It’s an holistic method based on neuroscience and old wisdom traditions.”
- Date: June 10 & 11, 2017
- Location: Fletcher Hotel-Restaurant Erica, Molenbosweg 17, Berg en Dal
Especially for de Vereniging Gezond Denken en Doen a 2-day Introduction training to mBraining & mBIT (multiple Brain Integration Techniques) has been organised.
During the 2-day introduction you’ll discover;
- the relationship between the autonomous nervous system (sympathetic and parasympathetic), a coherent state and how you (and your clients) can access the intelligences of your heart-, head- and gut intelligences;
- how you can grow new neural pathways and how healing can take place at cel levels;
- how to guide your clients into a coherent state (basecamp) from which anything is possible;
- a methodology and toolbox that creates fast and efficient results at both unconscious and conscious level, in which al your HCT NLP tools can be added;
- how te re-engage your clients with their highest sense of being (compassion, creativity and courage);
- and so much more…
The introduction training will be facilitated by Wilbert Molenaar, International certified Master mBIT and Master NLP trainer. The only mBIT master trainer in Europe, trained by and in direct contact Grant Soosalu & Marvin Oka.
His light-heartedness combined with his pragmatic and spellbinding approach have reached more than 12,000 people over the last 20 years from all over the world through training and coaching in NLP, Leadership Programmes and Coaching Programmes. He is a Master Trainer of NLP, a Professional Certified Coach, an mBIT Certified Master Trainer (the only one in Europe) and is currently researching into emotionally intelligent leadership traits. He holds a Master’s Degree in Applied Coaching.
Wilbert is very passionate about human potential and possibilities, and is fuelled by the conviction that every person has a right and an obligation to use their full potential; he values integrity, flexibility and authenticity and demonstrates commitment in all his endeavours. Wilbert is a highly sought after coach, trainer, mentor and facilitator. Wilbert was an expert lecturer at the University of Derby Corporate UK where he taught the face to face unites in the MA of Applied Coaching in The Netherlands and Australia for the last 5 years . Wilbert is a fellow member trainer of the International Association of NLP (IANLP).
Visit www.mbraining.nl for more information on mBraining and mBIT